Friday, December 17, 2010

'BELONG'


Walked along the roads,
Ones you had shown.
Whisked along the shores,
Ones you had soaked.

Seethed in whines,
Yours and mine.
Even circled some shrines,
Trusting and trying.

Many worlds and
Their masters I watched.
Many sapient and
Their notes I scratched.

Hostility, piety I
Seek and desired
Within, without I
Embellished, quivered.

Like a nomad so
Wasteful, so lavish.
Fleeced seams and
Devoid treasures.

Along this voyage,
Of times and age,
Of grime and dirt,
Of wilt and search.

Have I not
Come a long trail?
Yet, all I
Feel is a droll.

To you and
Those all around.
I squirm, I plonk.
‘Just don’t belong!’

4 comments:

  1. That ends angry. Like jumping off a cliff after running at full speed. Kinda surreal. When one sees that it is life that is doing all this, it becomes even more stunning, almost tragic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's beauty in tragedy, i guess that's what makes it stunning and surreal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess that's why they say evrythn happns for a reason...u learn to "not belong" so that one day u belong to none but yourself..n dats wen u r truly set free

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mallika u sure have an insight girl!:) we belong!

    ReplyDelete