Thursday, October 21, 2010

In between



While,
I’m walking a moment


to gates of another,
gasping through skeletons
of scattering present,
ruins from the past.

Pillar to post as they say,
this distance I map everyday.
dawn to dusk,
here till there,
one facet interspersing
realms of another.

I seek, I push
do the done.
trade joys for
greater sorrows.
Earn the earned,
pennies of wisdom
and lying dust.

While,
I’m on the cart of life.
While,
I’m surviving norms.
Bizarre and outlandish,
transactions between us.

In between,
those destinations of time
In between,
One norm and nine.

In between…
As my eyes smile.
At the sun skimming
through sieves of leaves.

In between…
As moonlight snow
pecks my cheeks.
As rain drenches
my blossomed grief.
As I squeeze,
trickles of fatigue.

In between…
As I dry
in blazed pain,
As I breathe you
fearlessly, unflinchingly.
As brazen winds
bash me to giggles.

In between….
As you, I hear in me
As you, I see in me
As silence loosens
As I pause

In these slant
In betweens
of destinations


In these slant
In betweens


Of lucid glares
In these slant
In betweens
I lie cold and bare!

5 comments:

  1. this is my application for a raise from the 10%...kitni phenktaa hun main....

    i've gone through only this for now...and will come back to post what i fathomed from this recipe of words....when i get back to my in between normal life...tke cre....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manik...ain't it too soon to apply for a raise? let me wait for your to come up with a good wordy recipe yourself. We'll take it from there:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well all the collection of my recipes...stale they maybe is in my corner of the world..that you would find easily by tracking...
    'as brazen winds bash me to giggles'...i get that so often...maybe the only kind of wind that affects me....the rest i take all under my arms....in between the ground and the place i keep my stars every night...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaahahaha....slim pickings..hun ?

    ReplyDelete